College beach volleyball is coming this spring to Cox Sports Television. Put on your flip flops, grab your sunscreen and cheer on your favorite team. Featured schools include LSU, Tulane, University of New Orleans, Nicholls State and more teams from the Southeast region.
First up is the Greenwave Invitational – Saturday, March 16th at the White Sands Volleyball Courts in Metairie, LA. Teams participating include Tulane, UNO and Coastal Carolina.
Then in late March and April, we travel to the campus of LSU and feature the Tigers against some of the best beach volleyball team in the Southeast region. Teams like Southern Miss, North Florida, Tulane, South Carolina, Nicholls State, ULM and UNO.
All games will air on Cox Sports Television (check local listings for channel information). Check out the full schedule of college beach volleyball games below.
Greenwave Invitational: White Sands Beach Volleyball Courts, Metairie, Louisiana:
- Saturday, Mar. 16 (10:00am): New Orleans at Tulane
- Saturday, Mar. 16 (12:00pm): Coastal Carolina vs New Orleans
- Saturday, Mar. 16 (2:00pm): Coastal Carolina at Tulane
LSU Beach Volleyball Stadium:
- Friday, Mar. 22 (11:00am): Southern Miss. vs Tulane
- Friday, Mar. 22 (2:45pm): North Florida at LSU
- Friday, Mar. 22 (5:15pm): Tulane at LSU
- Saturday, Apr. 6 (11:00am): Texas AM-Kingsville at LSU
- Saturday, Apr. 6 (6:00pm): South Carolina at LSU
- Friday, Apr. 12 (1:15pm): Nicholls St. at LSU
- Friday, Apr. 12 (2:30pm): ULM at UNO
- Friday, Apr. 12 (3:45pm): Spring Hill vs Nicholls St.
- Friday, Apr. 12 (5:00pm): New Orleans at LSU