NEW ORLEANS – The Cox Sports Television high school baseball schedule just picked up a boost from the Sunshine State. The Gulf South Sports Leader added five prep games this month, all played at Blue Wahoos Stadium in Pensacola, Florida.
Blue Wahoos Stadium is one of the premier facilities in Minor League Baseball and home of the Miami Marlins Double-A affiliate. A three-time recipient of the Southern League Ballpark of the Year, the multi-use facility is used year-round, hosting college football games, youth tournaments, concerts, and other community events.
“High school baseball games are some of our favorite events of the year and we’re very excited to welcome seven local teams to our ballpark in March,” team president Jonathan Griffith said. “Giving young athletes the chance to have the full experience of playing in a professional stadium is so much fun for our staff and part of meeting our mission of improving the quality of life in our community.”
Schedule of Florida High School Games on Cox Sports Television
- Mon, March 15 @ 6:30pm – Escambia vs. Gulf Breeze (LIVE)
- Fri, March 26 @ 8:30pm – Tate vs. Choctaw (SDD)
- Sat, March 27 @ 4pm – Navarre vs. West Florida (LIVE)
- Sat, March 27 @ 7pm – Fort Walton Beach vs. Tate (LIVE)
- Sun, March 28 @ 1pm – Navarre vs. Fort Walton Beach (TD from 3/26)