Advertising with CST
Cox Sports Television, the exclusive regional sports network home of the NFL's New Orleans Saints and national college power LSU Tigers, is an innovative 24-hour local sports network that delivers exclusive programming, including both professional and collegiate sporting events. Since launch in 2002, CST has grown to nearly 5.5 million viewers, making it one of the fastest growing regional sports networks in the south. By the end of 2014, the GULF SOUTH SPORTS LEADER will be seen in California, Nevada, Idaho, Arizona, Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Ohio, Virginia, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Georgia and Florida. CST offers many different opportunities for you to reach your client base including tv commercials, product placement, in-game enhancements and interactive promotions such as text and email campaigns. CST televises over 350 events per year. Cox Sports Television is available to pay television distributors throughout its coverage area and is a part of Cox Communications Louisiana, LLC, one of the largest telecommunications companies in the State of Louisiana.
Advertising Sales questions should be directed to:
2121 Airline Drive - 5th Floor
Metairie, LA 70001
Please contact Steve - Cox Media, directly at Steve.Blair@coxmedia.com.
CST Produced Studio Shows
• CST Tonight
• CST Specials
• Pre & Post Season Shows
• Various Coaches Shows
• Naming Rights Opportunities for the Studios or Broadcast Center
New Orleans Saints
New Orleans Saints Preseaon
ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!! Cox Sports Television has partnered with the NFL and the New Orleans Saints to bring our viewers LIVE coverage of three Pre-season SAINTS games in 2014. CST will be the place to catch all of SAINTS action with Head Coach Sean Payton, Drew Brees and Marques Colston as well as highlighting their new 2014 draft picks.
Airs every Sunday at 10:30pm. The show will feature an in depth look at the game and feedback from announcers as well as players and coaches.
Sean Payton Press Conference:
Airs every Monday at 1:30pm from the Saints Training facility. The show will feature Coach Payton talking to reporters about the previous game as well as questions about the upcoming opponent, injuries etc.
Outside the Huddle:
Outside the Huddle highlights the community relations efforts of the New Orleans Saints. Every Thursday at 6:00pm, our cameras follow Saints players and coaches into the community. This show takes a look at the players off the field and focuses on what they are doing to give something back to their communities.
New Orleans Zephyrs
• 10 Live Games throughout the Season
• The New Orleans Zephyrs debuted on April 8, 1993 at their new facility located at 6000 Airline Drive in Metairie.
• The Zephyrs and Tacoma Rainiers are named co-champions of the Pacific CoastLeague in September 2001.
• The Zephyrs are a Class AAA Pacific Coast League affiliate of the Florida Marlins.
• The New Orleans Zephyrs continue to be a main attraction in the New Orleans area for affordable family entertainment throughout the baseball season.
The LSU Tigers are continuously ranked in the national polls. Head coach Les Miles continues to impress the fans and avid tiger faithful with his knowledge of the game. Cox
Sports is the only place to see all-access throughout the season.
• LSU Gameday Live!
• LSU Soccer, Volleyball, Softball, Baseball, Gymnastics
• :Live Football Postgame on CST Tonight!
• In game features including game sponsorships, presenting sponsor, billboards, screen sweeps and score bug opportunities are available as well as ticket
opportunities to home games.
LSU Baseball, Basketball & Olympic Sports
• LSU Women’s Basketball Games (November – March)
• LSU Men’s Baseball Games (March – May)
• LSU Women’s Softball Games (February – May)
• Other LSU events including Gymnastics (January – April)
• Volleyball (August – November)
• Soccer (August – Nov)
Cox Sports Television will produce and air up to 27 Southern University college sporting events:
• 5 football games & encore games
• 5 Men’s basketball games
• 5 Women’s basketball games
• 5 Men’s baseball games
• In game features including game sponsorships, presenting sponsor, billboards, screen sweeps and score bug opportunities are available as well as ticket opportunities to home games.
• Southern University is the largest African-American university system in the nation.
• Classic encore games such as “LSU Flashback”, “Razorback Classics”, “Big 12 Rewind”, “SEC Rewind”, etc. are regular programming blocks on the network. Also catch regional coaches shows throughout the year!
• Fantasy Football on CST!
• NFL Draft Special
• SEC/ACC/Big 12 Specials
ESPN Regional Television
CST has partnered with ESPN Regional Television (ESPN Plus) to air a variety of College Sporting Events throughout the year. This programming will air in addition to the featured partnerships currently secured by CST.
ULL, Tulane, LA Tech, UL Monroe and Southeastern
100+ games throughout the season
ULL, LA Tech, UL Monroe, Sun Belt, MAC, Big East, Southeastern and UNO
• Championship Sporting Events
Hockey, Lacrosse, Wrestling, Division II Football, Softball and Volleyball
The weekends are for the Great Outdoors! Each Saturday and Sunday mornings, Cox Sports Television airs programming dedicated to professionalism in educating and entertaining the outdoorsman. The shows spotlights Louisiana’s and the Gulf South’s natural beauty and abundant fish and game populations.
Sample shows are:
• Jimmy Houston Outdoors
• Sportsmans TV
• Paradise Louisiana
• BigFish TV
• Jimmy Houston Adventures
Coxsportstv.com is your source for the most up to date information on LSU Sports, New Orleans Saints, New Orleans Hornets and many teams throughout our region. Coxsportstv.com averages close to 35,000 hits per month and the average user stays on the site for 5 minutes or more.
You can reach your target audience each and every day by becoming a partner on coxsportstv.com. Opportunities include: Banner Ads, Component Sponsorships and Contesting.
Program ScheduleFull Schedule
- 9:00 PM - 9:30 PM
Inside LSU Football with Les Miles